Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Upcoming Readings

I've got some readings coming up. If you can come out you'll get to hear me read from HELL ON CHURCH STREET and THE POSTHUMOUS MAN, and maybe a little from some upcoming work. I'll post more details as they become available, but here's what the schedule looks like right now:

Nov. 7th: Community and World Literary Series at Cal State San Marcos. In the Grand Salon, room 113, of the Gordon M. Clarke Field House. 7pm.

Nov. 10th: Noir At The Bar-L.A. At Mandrake, 2692 S. La Cienega Blvd. Los Angeles. I'll be reading alongside Josh Stallings, Paul D. Marks, and Stephen Blackmoore. 8-11pm.

Dec. 7th: Noir At The Bar-St. Louis. I'll be reading alongside Scott Phillips, Jedidiah Ayres, J. David Osborne, and William Boyle.

Jan. 7th: Wit Rabbit reading series. Quencher's Saloon, 2401 N. Western Ave, Chicago. 7pm.  

No comments: